Saturday 7 May 2011

Inquisitor 28mm Warband Concept

I have been a fan of Inquisitor since its release and have stuck with it as it's great to play if you are on your own and want a fun way to relax away an afternoon. It is however a bit of a pain making terrain for 54mm figures that looks good. So why not use normal 40k/fantasy terrain and 28mm figures instead? Well that is what many do, and like them I have my own warband in the making. It has taken me a bit of time but I finally managed to track down the last member of my group a few days ago and have been busy chopping her up... yes its a 'her'. I mean how hard is it to find decent female sculpts that fit in on scale and shape? Well I got hold of an old Mordheim Middenheimmer Youngblood and with a few quick swaps she is ready to go. Here are some pictures of the group as they are now.

My inquisitor -

Armed with an archaic psycannon and armoured gauntlet. He is meant to be a learned scholar and a weak/moderate psyker. He provides the smarts and psychic defence.



My gunfighter -

Armed with a laspistol and stubber. He is addicted to narcotics and needs a fix daily, but the drugs also give him boosted reflexes. Personally I like to think he smokes drug laced cigars (as he is currently smoking one and I love the pose). He is based on the IG tank crew figure carrying gerry cans, but with both hands/cans removed and with resculpted trousers on sides and back as they got damaged.



My tracker -

Armed with a neuro whip, hammer and throwing knives coated in stun. She has detection abilities and is agile and packs a punch up close.



My priest -

He carries a scythe (counts as a halberd), laspistol, frag grenades and a refractor field. He has lots of 'word of the emperor' abilities to give a boost to the warband as a whole.




Sorry my pictures are rubbish but I don't have the light I need today as it's very overcast. I will try and get clearer ones up soon.

1 comment:

  1. finally found your blog dude! Looking good! I like what you did with the tank crew guy especially

    ReplyDelete