Monday 2 May 2011

Rorke's Drift - Wargames Factory

I have been a fan of the film Zulu since I was maybe 4 or 5. There is something distinctly appealing about the film and about that period in history. Now i'm currently having the Great Spring Clean of 2011, and I just found even more cool stuff in a cupboard in  my room (it's like Aladdins cave in here). Yep that's right I was one of those guys who pre-ordered some Wargames Factory Zulu Wars British Infantry and I am very proud of that fact. Not only is it good to support up and coming figure creators, but they are actually rather nice casts to boot. They lack the clean feel of GW and Privateer Press, but are perfect for historical wargamers who are used to imperfect miniatures from many traditional sellers.



What is important is that they do seem to be pretty accurate and the separate pith hats are a nice touch. All I could wish for really are a few kneeling poses and some command figures, but at the price of £10 for 20 posable figures, they are a sweet deal.

Hopefully I can get some built and painted and give them a before and after review in the coming weeks so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment